- Hello world!
Welcome to radarmimo.com! This is my first day, starting the website! I built radarmimo.com for students, researchers and educators to use waveform optimization in radar
- How to design binary codes for radar systems?
Relevant publications M. Alaee-Kerahroodi, A. Aubry, A. De Maio, M. M. Naghsh and M. Modarres-Hashemi, “A Coordinate-Descent Framework to Design Low PSL/ISL Sequences,” in IEEE Transactions
- Designing set of sequences for MIMO radar systems
Relevant publications M. Alaee-Kerahroodi, M. Modarres-Hashemi and M. M. Naghsh, “Designing Sets of Binary Sequences for MIMO Radar Systems,” in IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, vol.
- 4D imaging automotive MIMO radar sensors
Software Tools: MATLAB Relevant publications E. Raei, M. Alaee-Kerahroodi, and M. R. Bhavani Shankar, “Spatial- and Range- ISLR Trade-off in MIMO Radar via Waveform Correlation
- Spectral Co-design Prototype for Automotive MIMO Radar MIMO Communications System
Software Tools: LabVIEW NXG, GNU Radio, and MATLAB Relevant publications M. Alaee-Kerharoodi, S. M. R. Bhavani, K. V. Mishra and B. Ottersten, “Information Theoretic Approach
- Learning-based Reconfigurable Wideband Non-Contiguous Spectrum Characterization for 5G Applications
Software Tools: LabVIEW NXG and MATLAB Relevant publications H. Joshi, S. J. Darak, M. Alaee-Kerahroodi and B. S. Mysore Rama Rao, “Reconfigurable and Intelligent Ultrawideband
- Waveform optimization techniques for radar systems
Presenters Mohammad Alaee-Kerahroodi, Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT), University of Luxembourg. Bhavani Shankar M. R., Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT), University
- Joint Automotive MIMO-Radar-MIMO-Communications Signal Processing
Presenters Kumar Vijay Mishra, ARL & Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT), University of Luxembourg. Bhavani Shankar M. R., Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability
- Coexistence of Communications and Cognitive MIMO Radar: Waveform Design and Prototype
Software Tools: LabVIEW NXG and MATLAB Relevant publications M. Alaee-Kerahroodi, E. Raei, S. Kumar, and M. R. Bhavani Shankar, “Coexistence of Communications and Cognitive MIMO
- FMCW-FMCW Interference Analysis in mmWave Automotive Radars
Software Tools: MATLAB and mmWave Studio Relevant publications R. Amar, M. Alaee-Kerahroodi and M. R. Bhavani Shankar, “FMCW-FMCW Interference Analysis in mm-Wave Radars; An indoor
- Design of MIMO Radar Waveforms based on lp-Norm Criteria
Relevant publications E. Raei, M. Alaee-Kerahroodi, P. Babu, and M. R. B. Shankar, “Design of MIMO radar waveformsbased on lp-norm criteria,” in arXiv: 2104.03303, 2021. Download:
- Contactless radar-based vital sign monitoring
The breathing rate and the heart rate are critical physiological parameters. They play a crucial role in the early detection of conditions that affect the