- Hello world!
Welcome to radarmimo.com! This is my first day, starting the website! I built radarmimo.com for students, researchers and educators to use waveform optimization in radar
- How to design binary codes for radar systems?
Relevant publications M. Alaee-Kerahroodi, A. Aubry, A. De Maio, M. M. Naghsh and M. Modarres-Hashemi, “A Coordinate-Descent Framework to Design Low PSL/ISL Sequences,” in IEEE Transactions
- How to design sets of orthogonal sequences for MIMO radar systems?
Matlab codes will be available soon! Relevant publications M. Alaee-Kerahroodi, M. Modarres-Hashemi and M. M. Naghsh, “Designing Sets of Binary Sequences for MIMO Radar Systems,”
- 4D imaging automotive MIMO radar sensors
This post will be updated soon! Modern vehicles provide partly automated features such as keeping the car within its lane, speed controls or emergency braking.
- Spectral Co-design Prototype for Automotive MIMO Radar MIMO Communications System
Software Tools: LabVIEW NXG, GNU Radio, and MATLAB Relevant publications M. Alaee-Kerharoodi, S. M. R. Bhavani, K. V. Mishra and B. Ottersten, “Information Theoretic Approach
- Learning-based Reconfigurable Wideband Non-Contiguous Spectrum Characterization for 5G Applications
Software Tools: LabVIEW NXG and MATLAB Relevant publications H. Joshi, M. Alaee-Kerahroodi, A. A. Kumar, B. Shankar Mysore R and S. J. Darak, “Learning Based
- Waveform optimization techniques for radar systems
Slides will be available soon! Presenters Mohammad Alaee-Kerahroodi, Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT), University of Luxembourg. Bhavani Shankar M. R., Interdisciplinary Centre for Security,
- Joint Automotive MIMO-Radar-MIMO-Communications Signal Processing
Presenters Kumar Vijay Mishra, ARL & Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust (SnT), University of Luxembourg. Bhavani Shankar M. R., Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability